sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

Diary

You know, it's very odd, but people are really amusing (I'll explain that further on, on this text), as one can be who he wants as he can be what he never thought of being. What I'm trying to say is that personalities are constantly changing that they seem to be alike. Confusing, I know... -.-'
But you thing of it, and I'll give you an exemple, yesterday a problem ocourred to me, a problem that I never imagined to have, but today, that problem seemed to flew like a bird, I don't care about it anymore, I can't think about it anymore, but, I know in the future, that problem will rise again to put me in a bad mood like it did yesterday... Weird... @
Ok, getting to the point, what I want you to understand is that, I don't get it! Why is it like this? Why do people give up of their problems (reffering to those who look ideotic problems), it doesn't mean they will stop being a problem in our lives! Because, nobody will be there to help solving these small problems (or even big problems) and we don't have any indication of how to erease them. life sucks -.-'
Further on, I'm giving an example: Right now (while writing this), I feel bored... god damn fucking bored! >.>
And with this, I'm criticyzing the lack of comunications in this world, the way people are tearing appart their friendships, their knolege is disapearing, the world e breaking appart...

ok, I thing I don't have anything else to say, so...
thank you for reading my written thoughts and, thank you for your time. DNA5

1 Comments:

Blogger Sofia said...

Tens toda a razao... E' realmente incrivel cmo num dia algo nos lixa a cabeça e no dia seguinte ja' nao... E claro, mais dia menos dia reaparece pa nos chatear... Enfim... Tb concordo com a falta de comunicaçao... Bah, vou começar a falar mais ctg xD

23:29  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home